Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I needs me some Lemon Pledge up in here, cause Damn, place be dusty

Still alive.

Trapped under a pile of coupons.

Also, trying to go back to work, which is way more involved than just showing up. Numerous phone calls, emails, faxes, texts, trips to doctor offices and the occasional drive-thru add up to an 8-hour day. Fretting takes up another 10. Six hours of sleep isn't bad, right?

And NaNoWriMo? I've learned that if I just sit down and focus I can whip out like 600 words an hour! I just had to look up the definition of focus, however, so....

Turns out two, yes TWO, people found my blog while searching for ICD information! Of course, they didn't really find out anything useful, other than what color underwear not to wear to their procedure.

Also listed in the positives column, I still remember my Blogger password!

2 comments:

  1. LOL- I was wondering if you was involved in the NaNoWriMo Deal too. I think when I go on my "trip" I'll be able to work on my two books and actually get somewhere.....Right now the only time I can muster up the anger to write HUNTERS REVENGE effectively, is when I'm PMSing. LMAO!
    Who would have thought that having a happy marriage would have a downside??? S'ok tho- I'll take my Happy marriage over finishing that book ANY day of my life!!!! :-D

    No- six hours sleep is NOT "not bad"...but you get what you can, when you can, for as long as you can. Life goes on, Doll.

    LOL- Funny you should mention the underwear thing- I had a doctors appointment for some tests today and thought about your tests when I was dressing to go to my doctors appointment this morning. I wore white. LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we can bring the fretting to an end here soon... But I fret that there will always be something to fret about.

    More blogging! You should establish a regular schedule.

    ReplyDelete