Monday, December 13, 2010

Choose Your Own Expletive



From The Weather Channel


Date: Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Time: 7 am

Condition: Clear"20°F and Clear

Feels Like: 10°F

Precipitation Chance: 0%

Humidity: 50%

Wind: From NW at 8 mph

My first thought was: No Fucking Way.
Followed by: Are You Fucking Kidding Me?
Then: I Thought I Lived In Florida For Fuck's Sake.
So I branched out to: I Shit You Not (used as an email subject header)

But really, expressions and curse-words are not one size fits all. Choose the one that suits you best. I mean, in this instance, they all apply, but perhaps you have a favorite?

I've been digging the colder weather. This must be what all those commercials are about, right? And those holiday movies? Santa making sand-angels on the beach really isn't too far-fetched for the typical December day in Florida. But I could go me for a hot chocolate and a crackling fire right about now.

(Ooh, tangent!)
I always wondered why they bothered putting fireplaces in homes in Florida. Maybe the Panhandle, but Central Florida? That was just decadent and plain old weird.

Of course, Mike said he'd never use the heated seats in his car either.... so, yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Yep- it occasionally happens....Now is the time to remember any promises made to you in jest...you know- the ones that start with.."It'll be a cold day in Florida before I......Buy you a Ferrari...Buy you that 28 carat diamond.....invite your mother to live with us.....etc....."
    Time for em to PAY UP!!!
    Stay warm!!!

    ReplyDelete