Thursday, July 8, 2010

Point A to B, eventually

Originally, I had specific plans for this blog. A system of posts to help tell the tale. But that didn't happen and my first post was about Red Lobster. Huh? And then I didn't post again. So instead, I guess this blog will be more round-about, and not linear. Starting with the post I'm working on now.

A preview: If a word comes out of a claims adjuster's mouth, assume you don't know the definition and look it up. Record your conversations if possible. It's only illegal if you don't give a head's up, right?

You could always answer the phone, "Hello, this conversation is being tape-recorded. According to Michael McKean, it may not be admissible evidence, but it will help me dissect the meaning of your words at a later date of my choosing. Proceed."

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Too true. Where's the chuckle button when you need it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tape' recorded? Where did you find a tape recorder? Where did you find a tape? Can you still buy them? Or did some guy craft it in his basement?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How True...and yep- I have one MC!!!
    Hehehehehehe- I'm ready for them!!!

    I'm so glad you're blogging again, hun. I really like your blog-posts...then & now.

    ReplyDelete